Friday, March 8, 2013

Huckleberry Knob, Snowy Beautiful Bald

  I had a tough hike earlier in the week and need a short hike to let my leg rest a bit. So I picked an easy summit. It was a cool snowy day on Huckleberry Knob.  And at about a mile it looked to be an easy fast summit.  The only problem I had was the fact I was dog-sitting my fiance's two dogs.  Not that I mind but they do put aspin on any activation especially a snowy one.

We arrived on site about 10:00 after a fun drive on the Cherohala Skyway.  The road was packed snow and I drive a Smart car, what fun!

 I created a video of the days activity. I tried to incorporate my new Dog cam. Enjoy!



It was a great day.  Max and Gus were great but as you can see their little legs just couldn't make the entire trip.  I bet I wouldn't have this problem with Goats!

73's And Keep Climbing!
Post a Comment